CfL - Call for Lightning Talks
So you want to submit a Lighting Talk? That's great! Here's how the Lightning Talks work:
- After completing the submission form, please send us your PDF slides via mail. To do that, simply answer the confirmation mail you receive. We assign time slots only if we have slides.
- Preliminary slides are okay. You can send us updated slides until the update deadline at 21:00 on the day before the talk. That is, updates must arrive before 2019-08-21 21:00.
- To receive a confirmed time slot you absolutely have to submit at least preliminary slides. A title slide with your name/handle and the title of your talk suffices for registration.
- If you want, you can upload the slides as "Resources" in the submission form for your talk. This will make them publicly available via download link in the schedule and on the detail page for your talk.
- Please mind, that the version you will show on stage is the latest version that we have received via mail or upload before the update deadline on Day 1 at 21:00. No "last minute updates". Sorry, we can't do this.
- Please register only if you have a confirmed camp ticket - no ticket, no lightning talk.
- No advertisements for commercial products or companies. If in doubt, contact us so we can work something out.
- Please keep the principles of the Chaos Community in mind: https://help.ccc.de/principles.en.html
- Be excellent to each other.
- If you have any questions regarding the process, feel free to contact us at camp2019 at c3lt dot de!
Ready? Then let's do this!